BMW 3 Series E30
since 1983-1994 release
Repair and operation of the car
- 1. Maintenance instruction
1.1.2. Overall dimensions
1.1.3. Driver's seat
1.1.5. Keys for the car equipped with an immobilizer
1.1.6. Window regulators
1.1.7. Safety cushions
1.1.8. On-board computer
1.1.12. The counter of the total passable way
1.1.13. Sound signal
1.1.14. 3-staged automatic transmission
1.1.15. 4-staged automatic transmission
1.1.16. Mechanical transmission
1.1.17. Emergency brake
1.1.18. Car running in period
1.1.20. Threefold catalytic converter
1.1.21. Engine oil
1.1.23. Rules of placement of freight in a luggage carrier
1.1.24. Launch of the engine and driving
1.1.25. Methods of driving
1.1.26. Towage of the trailer
1.1.27. Actions at refusal of launch of the engine
1.1.28. A start order from the additional battery
1.1.29. If the engine decayed during the movement
1.1.30. Actions at an engine overheat
1.1.31. Actions at a wheel puncture
1.1.32. Rules of towing
1.1.33. Check of pressure in tires
1.1.34. Check of a state and replacement of tires
1.1.35. Shift of wheels
1.1.36. Installation of winter tires and chains
1.1.37. Check of an external condition of the battery
1.1.38. Battery charging
+ 2. Maintenance
+ 3. Engine
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Heating and ventilation
+ 6. Fuel system
+ 7. Exhaust system
+ 8. Transmissions
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Running gear
+ 12. Body
+ 13. Electric equipment
+ 14. Useful tips
https://xtokyoescorts.com Тренировки, купить оригинальные петли trx.
1. If the engine is started from the battery of other car, then bodies of cars should not adjoin. Disconnect everything foreign consumers (light devices and additional electric equipment).
2. If necessary remove traffic jams from sections of the additional and discharged batteries.
Close openings rags (this measure is necessary to reduce danger of explosion and traumatizing personnel).
3. Start the car engine with the additional battery, several minutes later bring turns to 2000 rpm.
5. (Point concerns only diesels). Charge the discharged battery from additional, supporting car engine speed with the additional battery at the level of 2000 rpm within 5 minutes.
6. Start your engine, working regularly. After start-up bring speed to 2000 rpm.
7. Carefully disconnect cables upside-down: at first negative, then positive.
8. Utilize the rags covering batteries which can be soiled by electrolyte.
9. Wrap traffic jams of sections (if turned away).
If the obvious reason of the category of the battery is unknown (for example if you do not remember that the car for a long time remained with the included headlights), then check the battery.